HDR Merge Software?

There is NO R in Photomatix

pirate_tweet.jpg

There be no Rrrrr in Photomatix mateys!

You can buy Lightroom 6 as a stand alone, no monthly fees, that is what I use, I don't need to spend the money on the CC (credit card :) ) version of photoshop. There are lots of hdr programs, Photomatix, Nik HDR efex, Oloneo, HDR expose, there are also blending using luminosity masks in photoshop, if you have that.

On the Lightroom V6 they make it difficult to get find the stand alone but it is there.

Alan

You can buy Lightroom 6 as a stand alone, no monthly fees, that is what I use, I don't need to spend the money on the CC (credit card :) ) version of photoshop. There are lots of hdr programs, Photomatix, Nik HDR efex, Oloneo, HDR expose, there are also blending using luminosity masks in photoshop, if you have that.

On the Lightroom V6 they make it difficult to get find the stand alone but it is there.

Alan
You spelled Photomatix correctly! Possibly the first time I've seen that done.

You spelled Photomatix correctly! Possibly the first time I've seen that done.

Been a long time user of it, although I use it a lot less now than I used to, it is great for quick and sometimes overboard renderings, but for subtle landscapes I use blending methods. :) I think I started with V2.

Alan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers