HDMI

Reaction score
HI PILOTS

HAVE JUST FITTED HMDI MODULE TO P3 ADV DO I NEED TO UPDATE ANYTHING

MANY THANKS Denis

With my P4, last April and installing the module even after turning on HDMI output in GO it still did not work. I had to re-installed GO then all worked fine and still does after all the following updates.

Not sure about the P3A, but I fitted the module to my P4 and was prompted to update to 1.8 on the controller to activate the simulataneous image function on the app.

With my P4, last April and installing the module even after turning on HDMI output in GO it still did not work. I had to re-installed GO then all worked fine and still does after all the following updates.
THANKS ERISED

My experience has been that the new module was not recognized until SW was downgraded and upgraded or upgraded but that was quite sometime ago. I suggest to reboot the GO app and RC and if it still doesn't recognize the new module then follow the upgrade process.

tevek jogged my memory with his post. After the GO update I got a message to update the RC, I believe it just reinstalled the same RC version I had and then it worked.

Yes, there may be parts of the FW contained in the module.
It could be too the module contains the brains of the RC which would explain it's cost.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie