HDMI Supported?

Reaction score
I know DJI offers an FPV goggle but it is as big as the Mavic! Would prefer to use my Cinemizers but haven't seen any info on the possibility of HDMI out from the RC. Anyone?

Everything I'm seeing is making me believe that OcuSync is built into the headset itself and will simply be bound to the craft or the controller. If I know DJI, it will be proprietary as possible.

Everything I'm seeing is making me believe that OcuSync is built into the headset itself and will simply be bound to the craft or the controller. If I know DJI, it will be proprietary as possible.
Yes, from what I have read, the goggles communicate directly with the Mavic, not through the RC controller. I'm still hoping DJI will offer an HDMI option for the controller like the P3 HDMI module. Information on the controller is still very scarce like, for example, when you attach a tablet to the controller how does the tablet receive the video stream? I'm really excited about the Mavic but lack of HDMI would be a deal breaker for me.

Well since they're releasing their own FPV for the Mavic, they might not release an hdmi module for this new drone because people might not pay as much for their new product.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
The Mavic remote controller definitely does not have an HDMI out. Who knows though -- DJI might release some type of HDMI output module later on.

Gawd looks like DJI is turning into apple I f$#@ing hate proprietary crap

I would think it would be relatively easy for DJI to release something like an OcuSync receiver with HDMI out port that would receive the video stream from the Mavic. There must be something like that embedded in the DJI goggles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31