Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

HDMI output module for $39 at Microcenter

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by CRCs Reality, May 12, 2016.

1. CRCs Reality

In case anyone is interested, and has a Microcenter close by (it's in-store only)..
    Micro Center - Computers and Electronics

Won't help me as the nearest one is the next state over, but if anyone is nearby it's a nice deal :)

MasterBlaster likes this.
  2. MasterBlaster

Man they have some great deals! I have one near me but now I am afraid to go. I'll end up buying every accessory they have for the Phantom...lol
    Sounds like a Saturday morning visit :)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

3. alokbhargava

Actually there is not much HW in HDMI module, I was wondering why was it priced at $99, it should have been around $30. I believe the prices from Micro center are genuine.

4. Rypper1

Microcenter has all kinds of DJI equipment on sale this month for excellent prices. P3A for $599, P3P for $699, DJI hardshell backpacks for $29 and the list goes on. Makes me wonder if they are actually close outs and they are going away from DJI. I really wish there was a Micorcenter somewhat close to me.

5. Waynosan

Anyone have one that they want to sell (the HDMI module) for a reasonable price? Or has a MC nearby with some in stock? Would gladly pay for shipping + some extra for your time. If so, PM me.

Someone brought the 4 that were at the Microcenter near me (to flip on fleabay?). Was hoping to get one since the DJI Go app has MAJOR lag with my S5 and I don't really want to drop another $200+ on a new tablet. Guys at MC said that they are discontinuing carrying them. Guessing they're getting rid of all the P3 stuff to make room for the newer models but who knows, since the output module is compatible with the P4 AFAIK.

6. tml4191

They aren't even in stock.. Does anyone know if we can order them directly in the store and wait for stock?