HDMI Module

Reaction score
Ok was wondering if anyone has received any info of their order of the HDMI module from DJI yet? I ordered mine the very morning they put it on website like at 4:30 am. Just have a order conformation email only nothing else yet.

Don't know of anyone in the US who has received a shipping notice.

You can go to the DJI store and check the progress bar for your order.

Click "Order Tracking" and then "My Orders."

Mine shows "Payment Success".

"Shipped" is the next confirmation point.

:harry

I ordered on July 13....today is day 10...

Available to ship: 10-15 working days after payment is confirmed.

DJI's shipping policies are the absolute worst.... I originally ordered my P3P directly from them, then learned it wouldn't actually ship until 20 days after the order was processed. Not 20 days after the order is placed, but after it processes. As if that takes so much time, then they just sit on it. It's a shame I love my P3P (eventually ordered it from CopterShop, got it 2 days after I placed the order), but I despise DJI as a company.

I ordered on July 13....today is day 10...

Available to ship: 10-15 working days after payment is confirmed.

No today is the 8th WORKING day since you ordered. Today is the 23rd which the 10th calendar day not working day. The 27th is the 10th working day.

Alan

DJI's shipping policies are the absolute worst.... I originally ordered my P3P directly from them, then learned it wouldn't actually ship until 20 days after the order was processed. Not 20 days after the order is placed, but after it processes. As if that takes so much time, then they just sit on it. It's a shame I love my P3P (eventually ordered it from CopterShop, got it 2 days after I placed the order), but I despise DJI as a company.
I ordered the P3A and backpack and extra battery, they stated 15 to 20 working days, it left China on the 15th working day, arrived within 2days. Guess I was lucky.

Alan

Still waiting on DJI to ship my HDMI module. I will probably cancel the order from DJI as soon as the local distributors in the USA get some HDMI modules in stock. That is what I did when I was dumb enough to order spare batteries for my P3 from DJI.

I'm scheduling mine to arrive on the same day as my new HeadPlays. Already have my Mini to Mini cable that I ordered. Also got some battery connectors to wire into my larger batteries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toddzilla

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik