Hdmi module

Reaction score
Greetings pilots! I just got my hdmi module in the mail with the fat shark v3. Took the module off and it seems like they sent the wrong one for my p4p controller. Am I missing something?

Got it figured out and installed on remote thanks. Now aircraft says disconnected any advice?

Double check that all of the cables are properly connected on the module. If needed, here's a video showing how to install it:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for the prompt response from everyone. Got the DJI GO 4 reinstalled and updated firmware all good now just waiting for the rain to stop so I can go fly. The fat shark v3 goggles seem ok but I guess I was expecting a little more then a small TV screen in a dark room. When I think immersion I think immersion lol. I want to feel like I'm hanging on the bird just don't get that yet. We need to advance this technology to the point that the screen is 4k in the headset & totally surrounds your field of vision. I'm unimpressed.

If you're looking for immersive goggles, check out the HeadPlay HD or similar goggles. The trade-off is that they are large and in charge.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for the prompt response from everyone. Got the DJI GO 4 reinstalled and updated firmware all good now just waiting for the rain to stop so I can go fly. The fat shark v3 goggles seem ok but I guess I was expecting a little more then a small TV screen in a dark room. When I think immersion I think immersion lol. I want to feel like I'm hanging on the bird just don't get that yet. We need to advance this technology to the point that the screen is 4k in the headset & totally surrounds your field of vision. I'm unimpressed.
I recently bought a pair of V3 goggles and I tend to agree with you with regards the immersive experience. I tried out the Headplay unit but found it overwhelming, I couldn't drive my car for 15 mins until I got my head and balance back! Had a fiddle with the fatsharks until I got the resolution right and they are more than good enough for my use, portable and simple to use. As for 4K, I guess it's coming but probably out of my price range.

Yea I think the Fat Sharks are fine for an old guy like me lol. I might change my tune once I get to fly though. Will look into the headplay HD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic