HDMI module setup question

Reaction score
This seems obvious but cant find an answer. I installed the HDMI module on my p3p, do I need to preform a setup/config or ? now on my controller???
Thanks

This seems obvious but cant find an answer. I installed the HDMI module on my p3p, do I need to preform a setup/config or ? now on my controller???
Thanks
Yes. You need to switch on the HDMI option in the GO app and choose whether you want dual or solo output.

HDMI on GO.jpg

Just installed the HDMI module. Cannot turn on HDMI from GO as there are no options for this beneath the channel display. I did update the controller to the latest firmware after installing the module. Any ideas?

Just installed the HDMI module. Cannot turn on HDMI from GO as there are no options for this beneath the channel display. I did update the controller to the latest firmware after installing the module. Any ideas?
Do you have the HDMI module connected to a HD display device?

Reboot your RC and then you should see the option. If you are not then check if the module has been correctly connected on USB port and there was no mounting issue.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Did all of that. Reinstalled the module, checked cables. Downgraded RC to 1.60 and reupgraded to 1.80 firmware. RC boots up OK, connects with bird and iPad via USB. Headplay connected with mini HDMI cable. Just no option in GO to select HDMI - only channels visible in menu. Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic