HDMI module issues after latest update?

Reaction score
I haven't installed latest update as yet. Read a post where some were having issues with their goggles no longer working after updating. Seems like the HDMI module part #54 was affected rendering the goggles useless.
Is this in fact a real or perceived problem. I would be greatly displeased if I could no longer use my Glyphs. Anyone experienced this?
Thanks-

There were a couple of threads a while ago about faulty and from memory, non genuine modules. I had issues with my fatsharks as it turned out and I was thinking like yourself that the module was faulty. Takes ten minutes to install, you'll possibly be prompted to update the firmware on your RC to enable the app to be used with your goggles. Should be nothing to worry about, otherwise this forum would be flooded daily with complaints. Enjoy.

There were a couple of threads a while ago about faulty and from memory, non genuine modules. I had issues with my fatsharks as it turned out and I was thinking like yourself that the module was faulty. Takes ten minutes to install, you'll possibly be prompted to update the firmware on your RC to enable the app to be used with your goggles. Should be nothing to worry about, otherwise this forum would be flooded daily with complaints. Enjoy.
Thanks tevek, that was probably the thread I saw. So your fat sharks are working following the update. Appreciate it.

Thanks tevek, that was probably the thread I saw. So your fat sharks are working following the update. Appreciate it.
Yes no problems at all, takes a bit to get used to as I had to sit down the first couple of times to stop leaning with the quad!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan