hdmi module gear vr?

Reaction score
Hi I've just received a set of samsung gear vr for my s6. With dii's hdmi module can i use this setup for fpv?
Thanks for any help
Ste...

Thanks for the reply i have not opened them yet so sending them back is no problem just want to no if they will work or not

From what I understand, there is a mini usb port on the GEAR VR but it's for keeping the phone charged.

The "HeadPlay" goggles work great with the P3A.
maxresdefault.jpg

Hook up your S6 to the radio and use it as you would a tablet, then place the phone in the goggles but do not hook up the USB port. It will lock in on one side of the goggles but you may have to find a way for it to lock in the other side, you should see the screen through the goggles. You may find an app that splits the screen into two side for better viewing. Swipe the screen on the phone before you place it in the goggles that gives you FPV view with out all the other data. This may work...//

Hook up your S6 to the radio and use it as you would a tablet, then place the phone in the goggles but do not hook up the USB port. It will lock in on one side of the goggles but you may have to find a way for it to lock in the other side, you should see the screen through the goggles. You may find an app that splits the screen into two side for better viewing. Swipe the screen on the phone before you place it in the goggles that gives you FPV view with out all the other data. This may work...//
Is there an app that would split the DJI GO app into two screens? If there is you could use GOOGLE Card Board Goggles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers