HDMI Module-cable info needed

Reaction score
Ok so the new module is installed. Does anyone have a link where to buy the best cable setup?

All I know is I have searched and I'm not having the best of luck.

I need Micro-USB male to Mini-HDMI male. Hopefully someone has the hot ticket for the best cable setup!

Ok so the new module is installed. Does anyone have a link where to buy the best cable setup?

All I know is I have searched and I'm not having the best of luck.

I need Micro-USB male to Mini-HDMI male. Hopefully someone has the hot ticket for the best cable setup!
What are you trying to hook up? For example, on HeadPlays, most use a mini hdmi to mini hdmi.

All e RC | ORION RC HIGH SPEED HDMI CABLE MINI HDMI MALE TO MINI HDMI MALE 1000MM [OR-HDMI-CC]

1 Meter (3.28 FT) High Speed Mini HDMI C to Mini HDMI C Cable with Ethernet

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01&tag=viglink20264-20

I think I might be confused in thinking that adding the module replaces the usb cable. Now that I think of that is probably not possible, is it? Basically I had myself thinking I needed to run a cable from HDMI out to the input of my tablet.

So if I'm wrong, then I still need to run the USB input on the controller?

I think I might be confused in thinking that adding the module replaces the usb cable. Now that I think of that is probably not possible, is it? Basically I had myself thinking I needed to run a cable from HDMI out to the input of my tablet.

Yes, usb to smart device as always. mini hdmi to a monitor, headplays, etc.

Reactions: flyNfrank

Exactly you run the usb to your tablet as per the norm and your hdmi mini(type C) can goto your goggles fpv monitor ect

Reactions: flyNfrank
Where's the gun...I feel stoopid. <- LOL!

Ok let me ask this,....is it possible to connect to a tv, or is there more to getting the video to a tv?

And also,....what should the settings in the menu be set at?

Thanks guys for the help!

Does anyone happen to know what the dji guy is using for cable or on his cable? I saw the video I posted below and at the 1.27 mark is where I captured the image. I saw what he had and I thought maybe it was a setup that maybe locked the plug connection in the device? Maybe one of you guys have seen something like them before, and know if they are worth having? But 1st need to know what it actually is.

ci.jpg

Thanks guys for the help!

Does anyone happen to know what the dji guy is using for cable or on his cable? I saw the video I posted below and at the 1.27 mark is where I captured the image. I saw what he had and I thought maybe it was a setup that maybe locked the plug connection in the device? Maybe one of you guys have seen something like them before, and know if they are worth having? But 1st need to know what it actually is.

View attachment 35362

Looks like a Noise Filter on the cord maybe?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub