[HD] Video of Iceland taken from my Vision 2 Plus

Splendid videography of some incredible country! Tell us you weren't a little nervous when you were flying above that waterfall!.

No problems in taking the phantom to Iceland? No one at the airport make any remarks or complaints?

One VERY small criticism. I was once told and pass on to you the idea of shortening the length of your videos to about 3-5 minutes. Anything longer and many will find themselves skipping through it, or moving on to something else, unless they have a very specific personal reason to want to watch the whole thing(like being from that area).

Other than that though, I believe you demonstrated some very professional flying, editing and your subject matter as well as your videography of it, was awesome. Also great choice of music. Well done!

Bam! What amazing scenery. I went to Iceland when I was 11 but unfortunately was probably too young to fully marvel at it. Your videography, editing and flying is excellent, smooth and considered. I like slow sweeping movements with the Phantom just like an infinite boom or crane. Can't stand these high up here, there and everywhere vids.

Not that I could do such a good job, but may I make a small critique? To me there is a little too much camera angled down. some more straight ahead shots would have raised it from a 9.5 to a 10 ;)

Man, yall are going to Iceland, and I'm over here like "here's my dog swimming.."" [emoji23][emoji23] absolutely stunning!! I want to go there so badly!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers