HD Video Link & Saving Files

Reaction score
When I first got my Phantom 4, I was using it with an iPhone 6S and I was amazed at how all the videos and photos I shot were on the iPhone in the DJI app without me syncing them!

The problem is that now, nothing is transferring across, so I'm having to remove the memory stick and transfer to my Mac.

This isn't a huge issue, but I can't figure out why the video isn't automatically on the iPhone or iPad?

All software and firmware up to date across Phantom and iOS devices.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Within the Go App do you have the option selected to store the images/video on your mobile device? If I remember correctly once you click on the '...' at the bottom of the settings options is where you find this setting, it has to be in the enabled position.

You were just looking at cached images and video, which gets stored if you have the cache setting enabled. However, they're just compressed versions of the original. It would take hours to transfer full HD video/RAW images over the Lightbridge link. The only way to get to the real footage is by reading directly from the sd card.

Thanks for both the replies.

I did think it would be compressed, but it's mainly for quick edits for social media.

I'll check out the settings when I take her out later.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl