HD Live View not working (Phantom 3)

I have a Phantom 3 professional with firmware 1.3.20+ and controller firmware version 1.5.70 with this problem.
I'm [trying to] use Dji Go v2.4.3

I am also using the Inspire transmitter, but I have tried the Phantom 3 lightbridge remote as well.

I too have tried all the solutions above and none have worked :(

Everything seems to link up fine and I can change settings on the app but I get no live video feed.

It used to work with my iPhone but not my Android tablet. Now nothing works. I even paid $15 for dji ultimate flight and that to is no go.

I don't want to update my aircraft firmware. I just want things to work, like they used to.
Guess I have to fly real close from now on.....

Last edited:
I have a Phantom 3 professional with firmware 1.3.20+ and controller firmware version 1.5.70 with this problem.
I'm [trying to] use Dji Go v2.4.3

I am also using the Inspire transmitter, but I have tried the Phantom 3 lightbridge remote as well.

I too have tried all the solutions above and none have worked :(

Everything seems to link up fine and I can change settings on the app but I get no live video feed.

It used to work with my iPhone but not my Android tablet. Now nothing works. I even paid $15 for dji ultimate flight and that to is no go.

I don't want to update my aircraft firmware. I just want things to work, like they used to.
Guess I have to fly real close from now on.....

Hello dont no if you have solved your problems! had the same problem to day 12-03-16 but I had to put the firmware P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin to the controller and start it up and then when finish start up and up again with phantom 3 pro and uppgrade in app. all good for me now

I found my problem was in the camera setting, go into the video settings and select auto. If your in manual mode and don't have the right settings the camera is showing you what it is seeing that's why the black screen.

Hope this helps some one!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31