Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

HD live stream?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by jakgumbo, Apr 23, 2014.

1. jakgumbo

is there any way to get an HD live stream from the phantom 2 vision? app alone doesn't do it, is there a way to do this?

thanks in advance for any help.

2. jimre

The DJI Lightbridge ($1599) does this, but unfortunately I don't think it will work with the Vision or Vision+. It's designed to work with 2.4GHz flight-control systems like those in the (non-Vision) Phantom 2, or DJI's more-expensive pro model aircraft.

3. urgno

i guess the main problem is that the p2v camera don't have any hdmi connector :-(

4. RCRookie

Yes...use a HD Adapter and cables from your smartphone or tablet to a video monitor or goggles. Plenty of threads on it.
    Zeiss Cinemizer Goggles are a good choice, I also understand it will work with Fat Shark Attitude Goggles thru its HD input.

5. jimre

Sure, except that the video stream in the Vision app is anything *but* HD. Best-case it's 480p. I think the OP wants to stream the real 1080p video that's being recorded. That isn't going to happen without something like the Lightbridge.

6. jakgumbo

Yes looking for,hd live stream, the display from the app on iPhone/iPad not close to he. I don't think lightbridge is compatible with vision

7. RCRookie

Sorry, i misunderstood the post. Disregard my response.

8. Ranger003

I viewed this video a few days ago. It seems that one can change out the 5.8 board for a 2.4 in the Vision and then couple it with the Light Bridge system for full HD FPV...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_T128TdKjo