HD live stream?

Reaction score
is there any way to get an HD live stream from the phantom 2 vision? app alone doesn't do it, is there a way to do this?

thanks in advance for any help.

The DJI Lightbridge ($1599) does this, but unfortunately I don't think it will work with the Vision or Vision+. It's designed to work with 2.4GHz flight-control systems like those in the (non-Vision) Phantom 2, or DJI's more-expensive pro model aircraft.

jakgumbo said:
is there any way to get an HD live stream from the phantom 2 vision? app alone doesn't do it, is there a way to do this?

thanks in advance for any help.

Yes...use a HD Adapter and cables from your smartphone or tablet to a video monitor or goggles. Plenty of threads on it.
Zeiss Cinemizer Goggles are a good choice, I also understand it will work with Fat Shark Attitude Goggles thru its HD input.

RCRookie said:
Yes...use a HD Adapter and cables from your smartphone or tablet to a video monitor or goggles. Plenty of threads on it.
Zeiss Cinemizer Goggles are a good choice, I also understand it will work with Fat Shark Attitude Goggles thru its HD input.
Sure, except that the video stream in the Vision app is anything *but* HD. Best-case it's 480p. I think the OP wants to stream the real 1080p video that's being recorded. That isn't going to happen without something like the Lightbridge.

Yes looking for,hd live stream, the display from the app on iPhone/iPad not close to he. I don't think lightbridge is compatible with vision

jimre said:
RCRookie said:
Sure, except that the video stream in the Vision app is anything *but* HD. Best-case it's 480p. I think the OP wants to stream the real 1080p video that's being recorded. That isn't going to happen without something like the Lightbridge.

Sorry, i misunderstood the post. Disregard my response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20