HD-3D Gimble changes angles by itself!

Reaction score
I noticed this on one of my aerial videos where I went up to 600FT ... to me it looked like the video was cutting out and when it did the gimble would reset to a different position. I am starting to think that isn't the case. I did another aerial today and the gimble did weird sh!t even though my video connection was fine.

Has anyone seen this?
Check out
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
at times 4:06, 4:10, 4:13, 4:16, 4:19, 4:23, 4:26, 4:29, 4:32, 4:36, 5:22, 5:31, 5:40, 5:43, 5:47, 6:00.

The only thing I have done is upgrade the MC and RC and I am using a red clip on holder for the GoPro instead of the screw on one.

No, I left it at a down angle the entire time. when I do push the level it slowly changes angle , not fast like in the video

It happened to me once. Never did it again after this though.
Starts around 0:15.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The only thing I have done is upgrade the MC and RC and I am using a red clip on holder for the GoPro instead of the screw on one.

Well it appears to be the red plastic clip I put on. I put the normal screw on bracket back on and I didn't have any weird gimble changes today.

Well it appears to be the red plastic clip I put on. I put the normal screw on bracket back on and I didn't have any weird gimble changes today.

Are you talking about the Shapeaway 3d printed gopro quick release clip?
If so, please take note that you may of installed the clip upside down. Install the clip and with the phantom off, move the camera up and down with your hand. You will notice an obstruction if you have installed it upside down. Try it the other way and you will see what I amtalking about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31