Having trouble unzipping 1.5 update

Reaction score
hello Im using a MAC, trying to unzip the new 1.5 update. when it unzips using archive utility it turns a ZIP file to "CPGZ".?? I have tried 4 times and it remains this weird format that my phantom will not recognize. Now I got a bunch of zip files on my desktop. I dont get the usual folder with 2 files, a PDF file and the update. I downloaded the older version and it unzipped fine but it doesnt seem to like the latest one. I am not about to purchase WINRAR . please help

I did some research and the only thing that I can come up with is that the file is corrupted or the browser cannot download it properly. I was using firefox, then i switched to safari. I also tried different unzipping software with no luck.

I was having a problem dragging the .bin file over to the SD card's DCIM file and was getting the circle with a line through indicating I couldn't drop it. Then I realized the card adapter had a little slider button with a lock on it that must gotten pushed or perhaps came that way...whatever...that was what was preventing me from dropping it...to which I say to myself: Duh!

Mac does unzipping automatically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4