Having trouble Getting going

Reaction score
I bought a Phanthom 3 standard and I am having trouble, I cant seem to get it calibrated. And I cant get it in safe to fly mode.
My aircraft status on my I phone 5s shows
Overall status: normal
IMU normal
Compass calibrate in the highlighted box I have tried on the driveway on the front lawn parking lot.Sometimes it will show the compass dial.Most times it will allow me to tap start or go. The light will show green on the unit.as I do my 360.
Next my Gimball shows disconnected,
but when I turn the dial on the controller the camera will move.
On my home screen the block at the top center shows disconnected.
Would it help to try another I phone?

Can anyone help me get started?
I am getting frustrated.
I have downloaded the manual, but it is not much helpon the troubleshooting side.

Thanks,
Capephan14

I bought a Phanthom 3 standard and I am having trouble, I cant seem to get it calibrated. And I cant get it in safe to fly mode.
My aircraft status on my I phone 5s shows
Overall status: normal
IMU normal
Compass calibrate in the highlighted box I have tried on the driveway on the front lawn parking lot.Sometimes it will show the compass dial.Most times it will allow me to tap start or go. The light will show green on the unit.as I do my 360.
Next my Gimball shows disconnected,
but when I turn the dial on the controller the camera will move.
On my home screen the block at the top center shows disconnected.
Would it help to try another I phone?

Can anyone help me get started?
I am getting frustrated.
I have downloaded the manual, but it is not much helpon the troubleshooting side.

Thanks,
Capephan14
Sorry, just seen you have an I phone. I'm an android user. know absolutely nothing about I phones.

If you are still having issues you may need to reset the IMU and Gimbal using the DJI Go app again .

Here is a link for you!

Happy Flying!

Bruce

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20