Having to much fun with my P2V+

Very nice! About as straight and as precise as a surgeon's incision! That's about as perfect a flight as I've ever seen. Avg speed 24 mph - I'm lucky to get 18. This is basically a text book distance flight. Very well done, sir.

Edit: #4 in the world! Flytrex - Quadcopter and Multirotor Pilots Network
Thank you Mark I've been working on getting better speed. set everything up and don't touch it. I'm really looking at the wood props that Dig is using.
Xoar Beechwood Propellers Review / Details (Pics, Video's, Logs, Weight)

Any updates guys??!!

Mark hows the antenna pole coming along?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm setting here watching Mark & Db flying. Good job Mark 3 miles. your back into the swing. I've been doing some video and working with that dashware. Mark thanks for the tip's. I did not know you could choice different data files, good info. I was playing around with that.

Reactions: Procharged97
Hey thanks Phx....

Hey Procharged - No, no progress on the antenna pole but I did beat my distance this morning without it! I will get that antenna mast up eventually...

Reactions: Procharged97
Reactions: Mark The Droner
Awright time for an update on the slowpoke dude which would be me.

Phxbird was kind enough to alert me to an eBay deal on a huge 5.8 patch antenna for only $20 - and the seller was only a half hour from me! So I grabbed that with free shipping (free pick up). The **** thing is 24 inches square. Turns out the seller bought a whole bunch of bulk tech stuff in auction from a company that went belly up here in Rockville - and now he's trying to get rid of it for pennies on the dollar.

Here are some pics.

This first one shows my controller in the back with the original ITELITE and the maxxrange so you can compare.

I had to take the cover off, right?

Plus the seller handed me a free mounting kit! It'll mount to a pole and I can adjust the angle of elevation easily! So today I ordered CA400 antenna cable with a right angle adapter. They say this is equal with the LMR400 cable meaning it has very little loss. I got a 20 ft cable and an 8 ft cable with the required ends attached (SMA male and N male). I already got the antenna mast mounting pipe secured in the ground (no concrete yet though). My telescoping tailgate flag pole will slide right in and it's deep enough to be stable. So when the cable gets here, all I gotta do is secure this bad boy to my telescoping tailgate flagpole and run the cable between the antenna and my 5.8 Sunhans amp and we'll see what's up. :grinning:

Last edited:
Awright time for an update on the slowpoke dude which would be me.

Phxbird was kind enough to alert me to an eBay deal on a huge 5.8 patch antenna for only $20 - and the seller was only a half hour from me! So I grabbed that with free shipping. The **** thing is 24 inches square. Here are some pics.

This first one shows my controller in the back with the original ITELITE and the maxxrange so you can compare.

I had to take the cover off, right?

Holy crap Mark. you will need that pole for that. I don't think a tripod would even work.
I'm thinking it's about the same size as Db & Beaus. I can't wait to hear some reports on how you do with them. That was a great fine and smoking deal for you. I seen he was in your state and then seen he was not that far away.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20