Having issues with blurry images

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here and just picked up my phantom 3 standard used after it had been in a crash. Got everything repaired and back up and running however I think the camera might be a bit out of focus.

Would you guys be able to take a look at the following shots and let me know if you think there is an issue or if I'm just suspecting to much from my P3S.

Dropbox - File 2017-02-18, 5 04 03 PM.mov

Dropbox - File 2017-02-18, 5 07 06 PM.png

Dropbox - File 2017-02-18, 5 07 40 PM.png

Dropbox - File 2017-02-18, 5 07 58 PM.mov

Richard

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Well, you don't exactly have the best weather to test the camera capabilities, but they look fine to me. If it was "blurred" you wouldn't be able to distinguish the chain links in the fence, which you can. The tree branches and nicely defined and sharp too. I don't think you have anything to worry about. I'm sure with a nice sunny day, the pictures will improve too. Just enjoy your AC!

Thanks, if only I could build up the patience to hold out for the nice weather before flying. The thing is that I have also taken shots indoors and it just doesn't look as nice as even taking a photo on an old iPhone. Isn't this thing supposed to have a good camera, although I did put a focus sheet on my 46" TV and with the phantom about 1m away everything looks relatively clear but not very sharp. I'll try and take a photo of the focus sheet through the phantom if that will help.

I also feel that the spot right in the middle beside the benches looks like one big blur, not sure if that is due to the crash possibly putting the sensor out of alignment, what do you think?

It looks blurred in the centre, if you haven't already tried it maybe worth cleaning the lens, could have picked up a finger mark?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan