Having an Awesome Time!!

Reaction score
Im a newbie but have been reading this forum for a few months now, finally got my P2 with HD 3D and am having an absolute ball. Just thought I would put this on here because I read a lot of negative topics in here but not many positive ones.
I now have about a dozen flights under my belt and am starting to get some confidence up. Finally got my iosd mini installed and gave it a try this arvo, found it great to help orient myself and find my way around a bit easier with the goggles on.
cant wait for the weekend, heres hoping for clear sky's.

Would love to see some more positive stories in here cause these things really are great!

After a bumpy start (nothing too bad) Im loving my P2 like i did when i got it 3 weeks ago. The local crow population in the next field however do not like my P2 ( i love living next to nothing but fields). Had my first 100m vertical dive to swoop over the said crows and it was amazing fun. Just waiting for my gimbal and camera to have even more fun :)

I really like seeing posts like this! Mine should be here soon and I hope to a the same experience you have had.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4