Haven't seen this one before

This sounds great Raceman! Thanks a bunch for the info. Once I get the ribbon I will get on it. I will let this thread know how it goes!

Sounds like a plan. Just make sure you clean both mating surfaces of the roll are ring and roll motor with alcohol or similar before you put it together. Put the loctite all the way around the roll motor and press it into the mount. Let it sit up for 24 hrs and it should be good to go.

Sounds like a plan. Just make sure you clean both mating surfaces of the roll are ring and roll motor with alcohol or similar before you put it together. Put the loctite all the way around the roll motor and press it into the mount. Let it sit up for 24 hrs and it should be good to go.

Sounds good. Is it a certain loctite. Seems like I remember reading somewhere to use red or green...not sure if that is correct or not?

G
Sounds good. Is it a certain loctite. Seems like I remember reading somewhere to use red or green...not sure if that is correct or not?

Green is the one you should use. It's for installing bearings or sleeves. Red is used for hardware you do not want to come apart.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj