Havent had a BM since upgrading to 3.12

max

Reaction score
Hi guys, I haven't taken a dump since upgrading to firmware 3.12. Do you think it is related? I can't help but think it is. I really think it is crappy of DJI to release this firmware when it does this to people. Any suggestions? Ive drank like 6 cups of coffee now and no dice.

:lol: :lol:

Seriously there seems to be quite a bit of paranoia out there. However, can't say DJI isn't at least partly to blame though with the history of updates.

Are you sure you calibrated before sitting down?? That could be the origin of the stoppage!!!

Can I suggest you fly out to maximum range over sea on manual and let it trigger rth? That should loosen things up a little.

I am waiting for others to beta test 3.12.

Guys, you are missing a step. You must toggle S3 5-7 times before performing this recalibration. Once done correctly, the outcome should be right on target!

max said:
Hi guys, I haven't taken a dump since upgrading to firmware 3.12. Do you think it is related? I can't help but think it is. I really think it is crappy of DJI to release this firmware when it does this to people. Any suggestions? Ive drank like 6 cups of coffee now and no dice.

:lol: :lol:

Seriously there seems to be quite a bit of paranoia out there. However, can't say DJI isn't at least partly to blame though with the history of updates.
Too much cheese.

When the time comes you are going to need a proper crapper to handle the extra load. Try this one (jump to 45 sec for the good stuff):

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaWDH16SqVs[/youtube]

Those of us who fly the FC40 don't seem to have a problem with our movements.

We are in control, not DJI (Das Jam Intestines) :p

I bet when TJ sees this, it gets moved to OT. :lol:

No problems here haha
I am running 1.08 and all is fine on both my phantoms

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.