Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional Haven't even opened it yet-

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by tallywhacker, Oct 23, 2015.

1. tallywhacker

Just have to say for those of you looking at purchasing a new Phantom. the P3p I purchased today from my LHS- there is most certainly an updated photo of the newer motors on the box. You can see the raised vs flat top. I saw both (exterior of the boxes only) and chose the new model. No idea if it makes any difference what so ever. But I guess if you are paying new- buy new. The guy at the shop didn't seem to think it made a difference. Actually he said they were comfortable with the old motors but I thought I better get the new version. Heck, who knows? But I know there were a couple of guys asking about the pics on the box for distinguishing the motors. So, I can tell you for sure there is a different pic for them.
    I so appreciate all of the information on this forum. It was what helped me make the decision to purchase a p3p. I thank all you guys for your input and great advice and sharing your experiences.
    Now, I hopefully won't wreck the tar out of this expensive gadget.

2. khurrum

Can you plz share the picture of new box or picture of new motors?

3. Darmie

Do the new units come with lightbridge 2.0?

4. Meta4

Meta4 Moderator
    Staff Member

No

5. droneshop

boxes look the same on lots of models, depends on where in the production run they were.

6. Orion55

Here is a pic of the sticker on box with original motors and new motors, both bought recently. Don't know if they are all the same. 1447223639992.jpg