Have we lost more than our quads maybe our minds?

What about all the non-violent offenders in jail?

Clinton did'nt inhale... riiiiight.

Obama would be in the joint too if he got caught (pun intended) butt (not a typo) he got to be the Prez.

GWB was an alcoholic.

Jeb admitted inhaling.

Don't draw Party affiliation from these statements they just came to mind easily.

Clinton did'nt inhale

bi;;.png

Reactions: 750r
Cough, cough.. good one... cough, cough.. who's next?

Reactions: 750r and dirkclod
Maaaan, you cheatin' dc.

How? A picture's worth a thousand words... I got alot o' typn' to catch up wit u.
Dats y I shrtn em' up like dis here waze.

Reactions: dirkclod
Puff Puff passssss [emoji57]
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443573399.362772.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443573414.398748.jpg

Heehee.............. this thread took a hard left turn! Most of you are probably too young to remember this one.........................

o_reefer_madness_wsdw1936.jpeg

Reefer Madness -
Reefer Madness (originally made as Tell Your Children and sometimes titled as The Burning Question, Dope Addict, Doped Youth, and Love Madness) is a 1936–1939 American propaganda exploitation drama drug addiction film revolving around the melodramatic events that ensue when high school students are lured by pushers to try marijuana—from a hit and run accident, to manslaughter, suicide, attempted rape, hallucinations, and descent into madness due to marijuana addiction. The film was directed by Louis Gasnier and starred a cast composed of mostly unknown bit actors.

Originally financed by a church group under the title Tell Your Children, the film was intended to be shown to parents as a morality tale attempting to teach them about the dangers of cannabis use.[5] However, soon after the film was shot, it was purchased by producer Dwain Esper, who re-cut the film for distribution on the exploitation film circuit beginning in 1938/39 through the 40s and 50s.[5]

The film was "rediscovered" in the early 1970s and gained new life as unintentional satire among advocates of cannabis policy reform.[5][6] Despite its finding a popular audience as a cult film, critics have panned it as one of the worst films ever made.[7][8] Today, it is in the public domain in the United States.[6]

Reefer Madness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reactions: 750r and GoodnNuff
That guy was way cool! He died sometime back, though. : (
Had a soothing voice . I would watch his show's sometimes and he made painting look so easy :)
All the good one's have died .

what happened to this thread!?! LOL

Oh well

bunny.jpg

Had a soothing voice . I would watch his show's sometimes and he made painting look so easy :)
All the good one's have died .
I'm still here [emoji56]

I blame the moderation (and dc)! :p:D:);)

The late great Bob Ross. I spent hours watching his to shows and tapes!
Just watching his Technique inspired me and many thousands of others to get involved more with serious painting. Many may not ha e rememberedI changed my username from VinnyVG aka Vincent vanGogh of which I have 10 of his paintings on my walls.....well my Genuine Fakes!

I think I heard on TV the other night that there were over 2 million people in the US using drugs.... Someone's getting rich .. And someone had an awful lot of time to count them all. Guess it's like the counting of Drones flying where they aren't suspose to be. Some ones is really fast to get to all theses places to put the numbers together. Makes you wonder doesn't it. Kind of like saying their were 2 1/2 million people watching the Super Bowl. How'd they get that number.. Some one call and ask em???? I guess I'm stupid as I can't get it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20