Have not flown in a long time

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have not flown my Phantom 2 Vision in a long time. I downloaded the latest software for my Mac from the DJI website (Phantom_2_Installer_v38.dmg and RC-System_Installer_v1.2.dmg).

When I launch the PT2 software and go to Upgrade, I am told there are no updates. I find this hard to believe since I have not updated in almost a year. What am I doing wrong? Below is a screenshot of my PT2 app screen . . .

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 1.15.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 1.15.43 PM.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 560
You need the latest Assistant software Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant Software v3.8, -http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision/download - then you go. :)

Hi Denmark,

The file I download (Phantom_2_Installer_v3.8.dmg) is the Assistant Software and the screenshot I had in my last post was from that version. Am I missing something?

UPDATE . . . .

I just took my apart and it also says I am up to date, which I think is wrong.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 2.46.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 2.46.26 PM.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 551
There is no updates for RC, thats for sure.
I think you have to re-download 3.8, and start over,- you have a warning in lower right corner

Seems that the issue was on DJI's end. Their servers must of been down or something over the weekend. Tried to update my Phantom and RC and both updated with no issues.

tgaynor said:
Seems that the issue was on DJI's end. Their servers must of been down or something over the weekend. Tried to update my Phantom and RC and both updated with no issues.

:D Happy flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20