Have I lost my mind?

Reaction score
Howdy all.......
I am new to this site as I just ordered a P2 for my Gopro. Now I am one of those who has a 350qx and have been waiting for the cable to do the software upgrade, frist flight and had a skyfall so ....enough! I bought a P2 and can't wiat to get it!

Question ? did I buy the right one? do I really want 2.4 frek ? why some modles 2.4 and some 5.8? I have a Gopro 3 black. no gimbo and my mian focus is FPV. I hope I am not throwing money away agin...!

I just want to crash and burn on my own!!!! :lol: :lol:

Fz1pilot1 said:
Howdy all.......
I am new to this site as I just ordered a P2 for my Gopro. Now I am one of those who has a 350qx and have been waiting for the cable to do the software upgrade, frist flight and had a skyfall so ....enough! I bought a P2 and can't wiat to get it!

Question ? did I buy the right one? do I really want 2.4 frek ? why some modles 2.4 and some 5.8? I have a Gopro 3 black. no gimbo and my mian focus is FPV. I hope I am not throwing money away agin...!

There is more interference at 2.4, so that's why 5.8. If you're wanting FPV then 2.4 is the way to go as most of the gear broadcasts at 5.8.

The P2 is a very solid platform, I think it's a great choice.

For control 2.4 is better than 5.8. Longer range and less affected by trees etc.

ironically, I had to ask if I was losing my mind after reading that post.
16453464_500.jpg

:)

Hello Carl,
I think my area is just saturated with multiple freakancies.
I am in the middle of Rual Texas and our Pumpjacks,storage tanks and Iternet Providers are all useing wireless freakancies, Towers everywhere and the Oil Company's don't care about fines. I have been uesing 1.2, 1.3 for A/V and Frsky for controls. This setup on my Gliders has worked well. Even 5.8 Fatshark stuff has failed 2.4 for control.

I may need Naza with a R/X on UHF ?

P.S. I luv Acronyms

CarlJ said:
Fz1pilot1 said:
Howdy all.......

There is more interference at 2.4, so that's why 5.8. If you're wanting FPV then 2.4 is the way to go as most of the gear broadcasts at 5.8.

The P2 is a very solid platform, I think it's a great choice.

Fz1pilot1 said:
Hello Carl,
I think my area is just saturated with multiple freakancies.
I am in the middle of Rual Texas and our Pumpjacks,storage tanks and Iternet Providers are all useing wireless freakancies, Towers everywhere and the Oil Company's don't care about fines. I have been uesing 1.2, 1.3 for A/V and Frsky for controls. This setup on my Gliders has worked well. Even 5.8 Fatshark stuff has failed 2.4 for control.

I may need Naza with a R/X on UHF ?

P.S. I luv Acronyms

Rural Indiana here so many internet providers doing wireless here as well. I run with a FC40 and have no issues with the 5.8 TX, it's beautiful. I don't use the camera, but a lot of guys do the whole gimbal+Gopro and use the stock camera for their FPV.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers