Have ever heard such a crock in your life?

So what's the popular feeling re leaving the Eurozone? Sorry this is way off topic....
We'll know within 2 yrs because the government have promised a referendum on an exit from the EEC. We are not in the eurozone because we have kept pounds sterling as our currency East Kent, by the way, is where UKIP has the most support for their policy of independence from Europe. It reminds me of our American cousins with their state Vs federal tussles. We moan about Brussels setting rules for England instead of Westminster.

The guy in the video has a point.
DJI don't do enough to make the Phantom 3 completely idiot-friendly.
That's not politically correct......but you are correct! There again, did DJI design drones for idiots? Don't think so, just happens people in that category buy them, proving that the ability to make money doesn't mean you're smart enough to spend it on items needing a bit of savvy to operate. I'll not mention spending money on drugs....

Now it finally all makes sense - they don't want idiots flying them. And I thought the lack of documentation was a Chinese thing.

So what's the popular feeling re leaving the Eurozone? Sorry this is way off topic....
How would the USA feel if some idiot President wanted to return to a Brit colony?
England/UK was at war with France on and off for 300 years....nuff said about Ww1 and 2.
Now the same Europe wants to drag the UK into the same s!!t pit they created.
The USSR collapsed because the rich countries were drained to supply the donkey and cart economies of the poor countries.....until they finally broke up and it's only time before the same happens in Europe.
Aussie and the USA share the same political structure ..which works because both started with nothing and through pride and determination forward thinking men help create countries which marched on into the future and are basically the two most stable countries on the planet.

Some people can't sharpen a Pencil. It's not the Pencil's fault.

Crayon with pitchers . ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.