Have ever heard such a crock in your life?

Strange I went right to DJI'S download area for the P3 and lo and behold a full instruction on how to update the firmware. Even had it in PDF format. Took me 20 seconds and I don't one a P3 or have the manuals. Old well!!!!!

Is it because you're an attention seeker that you post your video here? Like the second post points out correctly, the information you require is there....IF YOU BOTHER TO LOOK FOR IT. Calling DJI despicable (twice) shows you do not have much savvy re these superb camera platforms. You should take your own advice and return it ASAP, then life as you used to know it will return once more to its state of total bliss!

Reactions: 750r
Dude , you must struggle opening your cereal box in the morning . You've heard of Google right ? Seriously I've never flamed anyone ever but seriously if you can't work out a firmware update , not sure you should fly one of these ..

I do not think you have to be so hard on him. The documentation that is on DJI is not so good.
But firmware updating is well documented.

Reactions: Vanjo Grale
I don't think that's uk's video .He's just showing it . That guy in that video has put up 7 video's in the last 4 days .

Barrym that's not me in the footage, I'm just posting it...[emoji12]

I just sais that.jpg

"I was two seconds from sending it back when I figured out how to do the upgrade....despicable...."

Sorry, but the guy is an idiot.

Reactions: 750r
Turn off 1: Starting a video with "What's up guys?"

Turn off 2: Blaming DJI straight out, before explaining the problem

Turn off 3: Absolutely no way to find firmware? I pressed 7 times to get to the firmware - 1-3 DJI in Safari. 4 select DJI website. 5 select support. 6 select Phantom 3 P/A. 7 select downloads. Oh look there it is - who'd 'a thought it! No logic to that flow sequence!
Oh, and there's even a PDF file "how to upgrade your firmware"

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443632516.040493.jpg

Last edited:
If that's the case, why use someone elses video? You should come to the forum asking for help and advice, that's why forums exist. If that really isn't you in the video, you are letting yourself down pretty badly to use it as if it is you. Several videos show how to do fw updates, and apart from P3 owners replying, there is a website "Phantom Help".

If that's the case, why use someone elses video? You should come to the forum asking for help and advice, that's why forums exist. If that really isn't you in the video, you are letting yourself down pretty badly to use it as if it is you. Several videos show how to do fw updates, and apart from P3 owners replying, there is a website "Phantom Help".
Barry, I think you have the OP's motives inverted. 'What a crock' could be extended to what a crock of ****! In other words he agrees with the rest if us that this guy has been intellectually lazy and has tried to climb to the moral high ground by creating a video. Ukman posted to share his distaste.

If I am correct in my interpretation, the message would be - don't shoot the messenger.

Barry, I think you have the OP's motives inverted. 'What a crock' could be extended to what a crock of ****! In other words he agrees with the rest if us that this guy has been intellectually lazy and has tried to climb to the moral high ground by creating a video. He posted to share his distaste.

If I am correct in my interpretation, the message would be - don't shoot the messenger.
Good point, I admit it did not come across that way.....BTW when I lived up in Geordieland England was spelt like I've done it here....have things changed that much? !!!

Good point, I admit it did not come across that way.....BTW when I lived up in Geordieland England was spelt like I've done it here....have things changed that much? !!!
Engerland is a bit 'chavvy'. It comes from a football chant which turns it into three syllables for effect.

Interestingly, when we have to put any official paperwork in, we are not allowed to say we come from England - we have to put Britain or UK [emoji636]

Engerland is a bit 'chavvy'. It comes from a football chant which turns it into three syllables for effect.

Interestingly, when we have to put any official paperwork in, we are not allowed to say we come from England - we have to put Britain or UK [emoji636]
Ah yes the politically correct syndrome....a great (not) invention....

Man of Kent means born to the east of the River Medway which cuts off East Kent from the rest of the U.K. That's the good news. The bad news is that we are part if a eurozone with Normandy in France! As Black Adder put it: Friends with France! Were the men who burned Joan of Arc simply wasting good matches?

Man of Kent means born to the east of the River Medway which cuts off East Kent from the rest of the U.K. That's the good news. The bad news is that we are part if a eurozone with Normandy in France! As Black Adder put it: Friends with France! Were the men who burned Joan of Arc simply wasting good matches?
So what's the popular feeling re leaving the Eurozone? Sorry this is way off topic....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj