Have a serious question.

Reaction score
First of all i live in a rural area and own 30 acres of land.I was getting ready to launch my P2 when a small plane
flew overhead.Now i normally fly straight up about 60 or 70 ft and then start my flight.This person flew directly above me.Now i cant be sure how low the plane was but i could clearly see the persons face.It seemed to low for me.I am registered with FAA and follow all the rules.So whats say i decided to fly up to max of 400ft which is the max elavation.Also my P2 is set to this!!! and god forbid my drone hit this plane and caused a crash.Would it be my fault?

If you are not in NFZ, you are safe but why would you not lower your P2 after seeing a low flying plane?

I understand your concern .In many countries the responsibility to see and avoid is totally on the UAV pilot since you life is not at risk .I always try to fly from a hill with good 360 degrees view or at least 180 degrees . Most of the agricultural aircraft we get around our area are turbo prop now so are much quieter ( the old radials could be heard 10 km away)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20