Have a problem with litchi

Reaction score
Hey! Have a problem with litchi ... When I set such a waypoint stay for 10 seconds, and saves this ..when I got back to the waypoint setting so is the value 0 ???
/ Sampler

Last edited:
Maybe you could start over, your post is confusing. Also, it's called a "waypoint."

When I do a waypoints mission, I like to do it on my desktop. It's so much easier.

Hi Sampler, Litchi takes some getting used to. I began using it last week and the one thing to note is that there are two flying modes. Curved flying modes which is the default one, will fly in curved patterns around your waypoints, but will not allow any actions such as "stay". You would have to use the "Straight line" flying mode for it to follow your actions.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Maybe you could start over, your post is confusing. Also, it's called a "waypoint."

When I do a waypoints mission, I like to do it on my desktop. It's so much easier.
Sorry for my bad english I'm from Sweden, so I get to blame the goggle translation :)

Hi Sampler, Litchi takes some getting used to. I began using it last week and the one thing to note is that there are two flying modes. Curved flying modes which is the default one, will fly in curved patterns around your waypoints, but will not allow any actions such as "stay". You would have to use the "Straight line" flying mode for it to follow your actions.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hi, Thanks for the tip will try but I do not think it helps

Maybe you could start over, your post is confusing. Also, it's called a " ."

Hey ! How do you mean? You do a waypoits on your desktop I did not know that it is possible to use a computer to program waypoints?

I have used Litchi's 'mission hub' ( just google 'litchi mission hub') to plan a flight plan on my pc. it will then copy it to your mobile device when you're logged in. I've only used it twice and for a simple flight plan and it worked fine.

I have used Litchi's 'mission hub' ( just google 'litchi mission hub') to plan a flight plan on my pc. it will then copy it to your mobile device when you're logged in. I've only used it twice and for a simple flight plan and it worked fine.

X2....have several missions loaded up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj