Hate the new controller scroll wheel

erikgraham said:
Check out Mopar Bob's instructions on page 5 of this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=29063&start=40

Obviously you are not setting it up for the first time, so you can skip step 2 (binding), but step 1 (redownload RC application) and step 3 and above might help.

Holy crap. It worked. Didn't think it would ... but it did. Now if only i can start the gimbal from the normal position instead of the down position

Theres no reason to uninstall things etc etc IF you have the newest phantom assistant... just reading the manual and seeing that after EVERY firmware update you should be doing a full calibration of EVERY thing possible... and the x1 needs to be done in the rc assistant first and then the phantom assistant. this has been known even before the new controller when it comes to x1 issues

xtonex said:
Theres no reason to uninstall things etc etc IF you have the newest phantom assistant...
Of course. Your 1000% right. But some claim that DJI updated the software without changing the version number. So the only way to ensure you have the latest version is to uninstall and reinstall. Personally I find that hard to believe DJI would break with version numbering conventions, but its so trivial to re-download and reinstall that I tried it anyway, and low and behold the gimbal started functioning correctly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20