Hate getting grief by authority over where I fly

Re: Just lost my p2

What country?
US police have no such authority.
Unless it's a specific city ordinance or park regulation.

Really?
I would be very surprised if any countries police force had the authority to do this legally.

glataif said:
The police confiscated it due to unsafe flying and danger to public safety.
I will not be getting it back

Yes but what did you do ? And why?

packetlos said:
Need more information, I surmise you must live in one of these corrupt hell holes where the police are a law upon themselves.
No telling where he lives and by the post if it even really happened so I think I would hold up on condemning anyplace just yet till he states what he really did to deserve that !
Maybe it needed to be took from him !
Just saying.

dirkclod said:
packetlos said:
Need more information, I surmise you must live in one of these corrupt hell holes where the police are a law upon themselves.
No telling where he lives and by the post if it even really happened so I think I would hold up on condemning anyplace just yet till he states what he really did to deserve that !
Maybe it needed to be took from him !
Just saying.

He doesn't seem to debating the fact does he? I really wish there was more to the OP.

Sorry I should have not did the quote thing ! My bad and sorry .
Just saying from what the OP was lets not be to quick to judge anything till we know more Facts .
I just jump when I see the law being bashed .
Maybe the OP will state why and where as that did sort of look like baiting .
Again sorry packetlos for the quote .

dirkclod said:
Just saying from what the OP was lets not be to quick to judge anything till we know more Facts .
I just jump when I see the law being bashed .
Maybe the OP will state why and where as that did sort of look like baiting .
+1

My reply may have been misleading, I was stating that in his original post he seemed to not be disputing the fact that he was flying reckless. But that's supposition, it just seems to me that he would have followed it up with "and I wasn't" or something to that effect. I've seen plenty of youtube vids from people who should have them taken away :D

Badger55 said:
My reply may have been misleading, I was stating that in his original post he seemed to not be disputing the fact that he was flying reckless. But that's supposition, it just seems to me that he would have followed it up with "and I wasn't" or something to that effect. I've seen plenty of youtube vids from people who should have them taken away :D
You right !!
He should have followed through with the whole story .
Just didn't want this to become a lets bash the law thing ;)

Fdnyfish said:
Lost phantom on just his 4th post

Weird as it appeared right after Christmas. So not a regular visitor here then? :roll:

Or just Trolling :shock:

dirkclod said:
Yep !!!!
Just wanted to see what he could get going maybe ....and did ;)

dirkclod, you've got to stop teasing us with that other login :D :D

BobUnplugged said:
They must have confiscated his keyboard, too.

:D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj