Has my 100% Stock P3 Case Cracked?

Has my 100% Stock P3 Case Cracked?

• Yes (if you have removed or changed ANY of the screws in the motor mount)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What Bob means to say is he has better things to do with his time then complain about someone's poll. Let's just triple the amount of members to equal the amount of posts....so that's 147,000 posts. Bob now has 146,999 other things he could be doing right now....other than complaining of course.
No cracks. New motors and 8 hours of flying.
Thanks for the response we all know that people love to complain I just choose to ignore it.

Well I agree that you may get an indication about statistics of cracked phantoms BUT it would be very interesting the information of the environmental conditions. For instance, there might be a tendency of shell’s crack in very hot or very cold climates.

I've had almost 100 flights, several hard landings & got an average size crack...

my Pro on the other hand is absolutely fine & never had any problems !! :)

It's likely to be other factors, especially the shell type, that matters rather than the motors per se. - From posts on here there seems to be at least 3 different shell variations associated with the new motors alone:

1.Pointed motor mounting tabs without any internal cross-braces under the motors. (which my P3A has, along with cracks :()

2. Pointed tabs + short cross-bracing immediately under the motors

3. Pointed tabs + long cross-bracing under the motors and extending to the edge of the shell (cf 2.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers