HAS DJI ELIMINATED THE DEALERS?

Reaction score
I just went to DJI's Website and they no longer list dealers. Instead they redirect you to a link to purchase direct from them. Buying direct would be a concern since they do not list any phone contact information for support? What is going on?

Correct. For Vision, it redirects to direct sales. I am looking to purchase a new Vision but now I am a little worried because I would like to get dealer support and a phone number (DJI does not list phone numbers).

rmklaw said:
Correct. For Vision, it redirects to direct sales. I am looking to purchase a new Vision but now I am a little worried because I would like to get dealer support and a phone number (DJI does not list phone numbers).

It's probably safe to assume that all the dealers for the Phantom have access to the Phantom 2's. You can call us at (702) 506-0219 if you want more info on the Phantom Vision or would like to place an order. We are an authorized DJI dealer.

I was at Atlanta Hobby. Monday and they looked like they were going strong with DJI Products. Had several Phantoms in stock. Looked like a 2 sitting on the counter and had already sold several Visions.

Dealers are definitely still around. While I can't speak to DJI's future plans regarding dealers I can say that your complaint about a lack of phone/support if dealing directly with DJI is supposedly being addressed with a stateside call center in the works...

I just went to DJI's Website and they no longer list dealers. Instead they redirect you to a link to purchase direct from them. Buying direct would be a concern since they do not list any phone contact information for support? What is going on?
And they won't help

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20