Has anyone used screen recorder with Litchi app IOS

Reaction score
I have been trying to use the screen recorder function with Litchi on my new ipad mini 2. The video feed just breaks up when I try.
I contacted Litchi, they suggested the Ipad mini2 is too outdated to run this function as the processor is not powerful enough.
The ipad is new and very little else running on it, and I kill all other apps before use.
Has anyone else got it too work?

I have been trying to use the screen recorder function with Litchi on my new ipad mini 2. The video feed just breaks up when I try.
I contacted Litchi, they suggested the Ipad mini2 is too outdated to run this function as the processor is not powerful enough.
The ipad is new and very little else running on it, and I kill all other apps before use.

I use the screen recorder on my iPad Air 2 with Litchi. It works fine.

I did a test on my Ipad mini 2. It worked find. But, it was a short test. I have the 32 g one.

I have same ploblem.
Did you solve your problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan