Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Has anyone used Fatshark and Team Blacksheep on the phantom?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by farsed, Jul 24, 2013.

1. farsed

I finally bought a fatshark dominator but given that I was having a hard time finding a matching transmittor, I ordered a receiver and transmittor from team-blacksheep.com.

Has anyone else done this and gotten it to work with the zenmuse installed (given that the GCU on the zenmuse has video out).

2. Audaciter

Re: Has anyone used Fatshark and Team Blacksheep on the phan

I don't think it is a problem, as the TBS tx and rx is made by Immersion to be compatible with FatShark.

3. farsed

yea, I just can't figure out where the Tx that I put on the phantom is supposed to get its power from.

4. robinbw

Fat Shark alternative

It seems that the world is starved of Fat Shark vision googles. Is there a comparable alternative. Seems there's a fortune to be made for the right company thats geared up to make this stuff. :D Robin

5. Audaciter

Re: Fat Shark alternative

Boscam, should be comparable.

I heard a rumor, that FatShark is coming out with a Dominator HD pretty soon. In the $500 dollar range though.

I had heard from my dealer that the reason the Dominators were out of stock for so long, was that they were waiting
    for one component.
    I finally got my Dominators just about a week ago, from GetFPV.com and the Immersion 600mw tx from readymaderc.com

6. farsed

500+ views and no actual response so I thought I would give an update: So far I have concluded that the best (and only way) is to use a UBEC that uses the balance port of the battery. I ordered this item and will see if I can get it to work. http://goo.gl/Dt6zWt