Has anyone used a P3Pro Gimbal in a P3 4k ?

Reaction score
I have a P3 Pro gimbal and a P3 4k with a bad gimbal, does anyone know if this works?

Thanks in advance for any input!

It's not compatible with the P34K.

I have not tried it. It's only compatible with the P3P and P3A.

Isnt that weird! Most things seem the same except lightbridge, but I dont want to find out the hard way if they are wired differently.

Isnt that weird! Most things seem the same except lightbridge, but I dont want to find out the hard way if they are wired differently.
I feel that the P3 4k is closer to the P3P and P3A than it is to the P3S... I think the people that own the P3P and P3A don't want to believe that a lesser product is in the same family...:) Hell, I'll admit it, I even own a P3S.

Just be careful. I did read somewhere that the P34K camera if installed on a Pro or an Adv will melt wires. They are wired differently.

So, we already know the gimbal is definitely not compatible, but you still want to try it anyhow because they look similar? This sounds like an accident waiting to happen.

So, we already know the gimbal is definitely not compatible, but you still want to try it anyhow because they look similar? This sounds like an accident waiting to happen.
Who is going to try it anyhow?

Myself, I am going to put it in a P3Pro instead and repair the gimbal I have for the P34k.

Good plan.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1