Has anyone updated to the new firmware successfully yet?

It really freaks me out. I was about 500 feet away once and using ground station and it did it. Luckily it came home. The other time it was straight above hovering

Never seen that error at all Dirk, and i fly fast and hard both on take off and in flight, could it be that you have the V3 motors and ESC's and the extra weight of the Stage 3 kit ?

Don't know " the birdside antennas not heavy at all and have already took the V3 out to over 8000' several times but that was before I did this update .
It was very windy when this happened and maybe I was just putting to much on it . I fly as you ..hard and fast but I will sure keep my eye on it and just keep on testing it a little farther each time !

I have the p2v+ v3, bone stock and I get the message. I can make it happen on command. It won't do it on initial take off though. But once I'm flying if I full throttle it happens every time.

I freaked the first time I saw it as I was flying over the river.

Well I would have freaked if over water !! I will just have to play with this some more and really hope this rebuild wasn't a bad idea !!!

I installed the new firmware and the new app update. The app update works just fine with the new firmware. No camera crash and it did give you ready to fly status and show my LEDs in phantom mode. I switched to Naza mode and the led indicator on the APP did not show a status, it was just grey. all the other telemetry worked just fine. and the led indicator did show status in Phantom mode.

ccase39 said:
I installed the new firmware and the new app update. The app update works just fine with the new firmware. No camera crash and it did give you ready to fly status and show my LEDs in phantom mode. I switched to Naza mode and the led indicator on the APP did not show a status, it was just grey. all the other telemetry worked just fine. and the led indicator did show status in Phantom mode.
In naza it only shows like this

Attachments

• new 3.8.PNG
    new 3.8.PNG
    724.6 KB · Views: 358
dirkclod said:
ccase39 said:
In naza it only shows like this
Thats what I get too. The LEDs flashing from green to red on startup is normal for Naza mode correct?

dirkclod said:
I get 1 green and 3 reds when I power up .
Thats it thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4