Has anyone tried this

Reaction score
DJI Phantom 3 Professional Advanced Standard Done Part 53 Battery Charging Hub

s-l1600.jpg

I own one and use it all of the time. It's not going to charge your batteries faster. However, it is more convenient since you don't have to constantly watch the battery charging so you know when to switch to the next battery. If your goal is to charge your batteries faster though, then get the blue charger instead.

Yes, it is a good dock but it does require you use your DJI charger. It does not charge any faster. The one thing I didn't like about it was that the batteries were never completely topped off, they would charge up to 93-95% and then stop and I would have to top them off with the DJI charger not connected to the dock. I would suggest you get the blue parallel charger instead, it will charge all 3 batteries in about an hour and 10 minutes. The Spinido dock takes over 3 hours to charge 3 batteries.
Multi Battery Remote Control Charger Fast Charge for DJI Phantom 3 Professional

Yes, it is a good dock but it does require you use your DJI charger. It does not charge any faster. The one thing I didn't like about it was that the batteries were never completely topped off, they would charge up to 93-95% and then stop and I would have to top them off with the DJI charger not connected to the dock. I would suggest you get the blue parallel charger instead, it will charge all 3 batteries in about an hour and 10 minutes. The Spinido dock takes over 3 hours to charge 3 batteries.
Multi Battery Remote Control Charger Fast Charge for DJI Phantom 3 Professional
Cool, thanks for the extra info! Honestly, at my usage level, charging each individually works fine, but I'll go with the blue one if I want to upgrade.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic