Has anyone tried these on their P4

Reaction score
Besybuy has the Polar Pro filters on sale, it says they'll work on the P4 in the ad but the package says P3

97ecaac0637af565c685ee1fc3d3a41a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, they will fit on the P4 camera too.

This is quite the bargain price-wise, but most of the filters in that set will not be usable for the average flight. Here's a general guide for using ND filters:

Filter-Use-Chart.png

The Polar Pro 6-pack would be a much better choice for most people since it includes the commonly used ND8, ND16, and ND32 filters.

FYI, if you're interested in exploring other less expensive options, I compared many of the commonly used ND filters here.

No, I wouldn't bother with those. You might use the ND8 on a cloudy day but less than ND16 where I am is not needed. My normal is ND16 or ND32 with a GR4 usually.

This is quite the bargain price-wise, but most of the filters in that set will not be usable for the average flight.
That's exactly the reason they are on Sale.

I have the 3-pack, I like the ND8 since I shot in sunny day, to much bright

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Intrepid97
Reactions: Intrepid97
They will fit but do not over tighten them. Per my conversation with @PolarPro they are a little bit shallower than the P4 filters thus there will be a little bit of threading exposed at the end. Don't over tighten the filters trying to get them down all the way.

For ND 16..is just for Photo only or with a video as well .. sorry just newbie in here, trying to dig many information about it!
Want to get a filter polar pro 3 pack, any thought? or maybe 6 pack?

They will fit but do not over tighten them. Per my conversation with @PolarPro they are a little bit shallower than the P4 filters thus there will be a little bit of threading exposed at the end. Don't over tighten the filters trying to get them down all the way.
These ones are actually the push on filters, they are not the higher end thread on filters, where there is a length difference. The push on ones above at BestBuy fit both the P4 and the P3 cameras.
Hope that helps!

Jeff

Reactions: Chopstix Kid
For ND 16..is just for Photo only or with a video as well
PL filters might be handy if you often shoot photos over reflective surface (e.g. water). In most cases, you just keep the camera on auto and shoot without filters. The camera will adjust for the current lighting conditions as needed.

PL filters might be handy if you often shoot photos over reflective surface (e.g. water). In most cases, you just keep the camera on auto and shoot without filters. The camera will adjust for the current lighting conditions as needed.
Cheers, need to dig a lot information from here! I was thinking it was so easy taking a video from drone .. but i was wrong!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik