Has anyone tried these chargers?

I'm almost convinced to pick one of these up. My question is, if by some chance it fries any of my batteries or worse yet, the RC would DJI cover the repair/replacement under warranty as this is a 3rd party product?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
We can't just the product suitability just by looking at its pictures. I believe if a battery is toasted, it will be in real bad shape or might even burn. We have no insights into the charger design.

Who can help us?

View attachment 44343View attachment 44344

Mine arrived today, haven't used it but this one time and I like it!

Let's hope it last!

That one is the ticket. Awesome/cheap charger or should I say power supply. P3's don't use "charges" at least not external to their batteries. All the so called "chargers" are really just power supplies. I have that one and it is sweet. I charge my controller and 3 batteries at the same time. 3 batteries take about an 45min to charge from 20%-ish. The RC takes much longer but that's by DJi design.

I can tell you that I did some voltage and current checks with a VOM, and the output was the same as my DJI charger before I even attempted to connect any of my batteries or controller. And then I charged a battery and it charger it correctly and then shut off when it was done ( the fan on the charger shuts off when the battery gets full just as the battery does.)

Are there any other tests you want me to try?

Yes mine came with a UK plug with a UK to US adapter

This charger can handle all 3 batteries and the charger simultaneously, it has the output amperage to manage it.

3dbd3d23121922f69835897ad7ab6753.jpg

I have the same charger rebranded with a different plug at the end. It is angled so it can't even contact the battery leads improperly. It is on right now and has worked great. I have four batts so with the orignal charger working I can turn everything around in about an hour. When I need to I throw the RC on which takes a little bit longer to charge completely but.. WOW I like this charger works great. I will say this though. Unless you plan on flying a whole bunch you could probably get away with the sequential charger. I rarely fly more 3 batteries I leave one in reserve just in case there is a must have shot. That being said if money is tight buy the sequential charger and throw all the batts on it. Ready to go when you wake up.

I have the same charger rebranded with a different plug at the end. It is angled so it can't even contact the battery leads improperly. It is on right now and has worked great. I have four batts so with the orignal charger working I can turn everything around in about an hour. When I need to I throw the RC on which takes a little bit longer to charge completely but.. WOW I like this charger works great. I will say this though. Unless you plan on flying a whole bunch you could probably get away with the sequential charger. I rarely fly more 3 batteries I leave one in reserve just in case there is a must have shot. That being said if money is tight buy the sequential charger and throw all the batts on it. Ready to go when you wake up.

I would not charge while you sleep. You should be in the same room while any LiPo battery is charging and awake.

One of the battery ports and now the rc port aren't working on mine... Guess I got the only bad multi charger so far. I finally started contact with the seller today and will report back. I can still charge 2 batteries out of 3 ports and use the stock charger for the rc, it just takes 2 cycles for the 4 batteries.

I would not charge while you sleep. You should be in the same room while any LiPo battery is charging and awake.
Thanks... have done it about 150 times with a number of batteries and have not had a single problem. Have a setup that wouldn't cause an issue even if the worst or worst happened. Would ruin the battery and that's about it.

All is good, was refunded immediately by the manufacturer :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers