Has anyone taken the Part 107 Online Test

Reaction score
HAS ANYONE taken the Part 107 Online Test? if so, how long did it take, and how difficult would you say it was?

If you have read and have a decent understanding of the new rules under Part 107, it isn't difficult. Timing kind of depends on how well you do? It won't let you out until you get 100%. It will keep asking you questions that you answered wrong until you get them right!

HAS ANYONE taken the Part 107 Online Test? if so, how long did it take, and how difficult would you say it was?
It was almost silly easy and took maybe 2hrs for the videos and the actual test.

Keep in mind that it's only for Part 61 certificate holders who are "Current". For anyone else it's just a practice test.

If you have read and have a decent understanding of the new rules under Part 107, it isn't difficult. Timing kind of depends on how well you do? It won't let you out until you get 100%. It will keep asking you questions that you answered wrong until you get them right!
Thank you....

It was almost silly easy and took maybe 2hrs for the videos and the actual test.

Keep in mind that it's only for Part 61 certificate holders who are "Current". For anyone else it's just a practice test.
Thanks!

I took it today and while it wasn't easy, per se, there weren't any surprises. Look at the text supplement, which is available online, and go through all of the weather reports and charts and I think you will do well. It took me 41 minutes to complete and I scored 90%.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20