Has anyone solved Disconnect/No Signal problem?

Has anyone fixed Disconnect/No Signal problem?

• Fix it, Myself

• Fixed by DJI

• I still have the problem sometimes

• I never had this problem

Results are only viewable after voting.
Has anyone fix/solve this No Signal/ Disconnected problem with DJI App?
Please share how did you fix it,
Um, what version of the Go app, what device, what version OS on the device, what model bird, what have you tried?

Also try doing a factory reset on ur tablet..I had the same problems, tried everything and read somewhere to do the reset and reinstall only the dji go app and so far I haven't had any no signal issues in 3 batteries...gonna try to fly a little more today, been very windy in southwest florida the past few days

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1445540136.466337.jpg
I'm betting it has to do with ios9 and the updates. But then again, IOS 9 and 1.4 were both released lately, so it could be just isolated to the 1.4 software upgrade.

Last edited:
I am on android and had the same problems...so it's not just an ios issue...flew again today just one battery because of this **** wind, but not one "no signal" issue...hopefully this wind dies down soon so I can get further out...but it was happening randomly at different distances whether it be 5ft away or 2700ft away...again after factory reset of tablet (Nvidia shield ) not one no signal after 4 batteries

I wonder just how widespread this problem is. It seems like others are having the same issue, but nobody has a real cause or a real fix for the problem. Seems to be different in each situation.

I wonder just how widespread this problem is. It seems like others are having the same issue, but nobody has a real cause or a real fix for the problem. Seems to be different in each situation.
I think everyone already had or will encounter one day. There is no full proof solution to the problem, thing working for one bird might not work for another one. For me disabling the google play service on my Nexus 7 did the trick.. there are people who just had to reinstall the app and there people who tried everything but nothing worked so had to send it back to DJI.

Was running a Samsung Galaxy S6 phone which technically has the grunt, but I think running to much bloatware.

Purchased a dedicated Galaxy Tab S2 and uninstalled as much bloatware as I could and disabled the following:

ANT radio service
ANT+Plugins Service
Briefing
Chrome
com.samsung.android.sdk.spenv10
com.sec.android.ofviewer
Configupdater
Drive
Excel
Galaxy Apps
Google App
Google Contacts Sync
Google Partner Setup
Google Play Music
Hangouts
Market Feedback Agent
MyScript Resource Manager
OneGrive
OneNote
PowerPoint
Samsung Billing
Samsung Gallaxy
Samsung Gallexy Life
SapaMonitor
Setup Wizard
Shot & More
Word
Youtube

Have now used with both DJI GO and Litchi and have not had app crashes or disconnects in about 10 flights ... but still testing. Also turned off all updates in Playstore app and on Tab where possible.

I'm not an android expert and would love to know if there any other apps I can add to the listf??

Things like high humidity, and hazy sky's as well as cloud cover can impact satellites penetration ability to reach your craft. Have you ever noticed that if you carry your P3 out to another location to launch from and the controller starts shouting atti mode atti mode, Well you hand is covering the GPS receiver. Imagine 80,000 ft plus of atmosphere above saturated with moisture, dust, clouds etc. Sorta just the way it is.

Things like high humidity, and hazy sky's as well as cloud cover can impact satellites penetration ability to reach your craft. Have you ever noticed that if you carry your P3 out to another location to launch from and the controller starts shouting atti mode atti mode, Well you hand is covering the GPS receiver. Imagine 80,000 ft plus of atmosphere above saturated with moisture, dust, clouds etc. Sorta just the way it is.
I've always had the live feed camera view work without a problem inside my house, which obviously is not impacted by the clouds, roof, etc. The satellites for the green "safe to fly" are required to have a clear view of the sky. That is a not the problem, the problem is no live video feed, coupled with a red "no signal".

Reactions: deepeshdotcom

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub