Has anyone received this battery with their quad?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I got a replacement P3P due to shell cracks and they sent me this battery, its pretty much the same apart from the Chinese writing on it, has anyone else had one of these with their quad?

Attachments

• 20160507_172332.jpg
    20160507_172332.jpg
    691.9 KB · Views: 842
  • 20160507_172318.jpg
    20160507_172318.jpg
    679.9 KB · Views: 856
  • 20160507_172329.jpg
    20160507_172329.jpg
    645.3 KB · Views: 748
  • 20160507_172324.jpg
    20160507_172324.jpg
    684.9 KB · Views: 842
Did you send them a battery with your P3?
Did they charge you anything? Interesting that they included a battery.

Some knock off's are very hard to detect and may be as good, others are nfg. One way I use to help determine originals from fakes is to weight the item, if there is more than a 2 to 5% diff. you may have an issue.

Reactions: 2raaas
No, I claimed under insurance instead of sending back to dji, then bought a new one, I got one battery in the box (the pics show the one that was in the box) and I got a spare one as well, the spare one was a normal one (exactly the same as my other spare battery's form my 1st bird)it's a it weird how the two were different.

Hi guys, I got a replacement P3P due to shell cracks and they sent me this battery, its pretty much the same apart from the Chinese writing on it, has anyone else had one of these with their quad?

SO DJI sent you a battery with Chinese writing on.

What is the problem ?

Most likely genuine. It is just probably for the China market. And you just got that version. Probably no difference.

Reactions: 2raaas
That is identical to the new one I bought on here from njbill. Works ok.

Sent from my iPad using Phabulous PhantomPilots mobile app

I recently picked up a third battery and it looks like that. Maybe it has something to do with the manufacture date, battery one and two were manufactured September and October of last year and my newest battery in February of this year.

I bought a brand new battery. Same writing like this. I charged it completely, and i put it in the phantom to update. In the beginning everything was ok but after a while the gimbal went crazy, was beeping repeatedly. The 2 middle leds were lighting continuously. I couldn't find a way to shut the battery down. I throw it out and i put in another battery and everything was ok. I returned the chinese battery immediately and they replaced it...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have received one as well last week. It works as good as the one i got with the phantom 3.
Only i tried to update the battery, expecting the latest one not beeing on it, but it was not able to update.
What i read from the (firmware update) logfile, is that there is a version 2.00 on the battery, while the latest released by DJI is 1.6??
So it did not update.

I got this battery when i purchased my ph3 adv in europe a month ago :). My additional battery bought separately has no chinese words on it though :) So yeah, this is genuine battery, dont worry.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31