Has anyone purchased & used these landing gear?

Reaction score
There are these Polar Pro landing gear from the Phantom, has anyone used these?

IMG_0007.jpg

I have. They do provide some stability when landing, especially on snowy or grassy surfaces. But you can see them in your video, which is annoying.

Reactions: N017RW
Funny, For some reason I have them also and I don't see them in my video. Maybe I'm blind or just not looking for them. Not sure, but maybe it's the angle of my camera but I don't see them. I do like them, they make landing less stressful.

They're not visible all the time, but you will see them creep into the frame during certain flight movements. I see them frequently, so I don't usually leave them on.

If I had those monster legs on my drone I would have to remand it, to Daddy Long Legs. Hahaha, I already have a SpYder.
I land fine without those, with added weight and not too pretty.
But if you need them, you likely also need more flying practice. SIM?

RedHotPoker

It's not that I need them cause I'm always tipping over, it's more like They're cool looking and something I can put on to make my Phantom look different, I don't like the skins people are using on their Phantoms, so there really aren't a lot of ways to outfit them that look good to me. I think DJI needs to make some different looking models for example instead of the rounded arms, I think triangle shaped arms would look good and more streamlined.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub