Has anyone managed to get s brand new replacement frond from the shop they bought it from ?

Reaction score
I have had several issues with My Phantom 3 adv from the beginning. If it was anything else I would definately expect to walk into shop for replacement.
The worst is yesterday after doing an imu calibration. Did TestFlight, it was a little twitchy, then just as I was landing. It shot up into trees, then dropped to the ground. A drop of around 12 ft. Breaking a prop and damaging the rest. Who knows what internal damage. I shouldn't have to put up with this **** at this kind of money.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You sure you didn't push up the power? Telemetry would tell this story well

Definately not. I am confident telemetry will back Me up. I'm going to put it all back in the box and take it back to Maplins today. I'll let You know, how I got on.

blomdido, if you upload your flight log here and post a link back here, we can take a look and try to explain what happened.

Maplins will replace it no question. They changed mine two weeks ago after the compass started to mess up.

I did - beautiful as well:
Lady_Fern_frond_-_normal_appearance.jpg

I've had a result. Maplins took it back, no questions asked. I wouldn't have a clue how to upload the flight log data. I can't even do a firmware update without help.
The main thing is, a brand new replacement will arrive in less than a fortnight. " Yahoo !" I'm a Happy Bunny again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1