Has anyone installed this mod?

You probably wont be flying at night as much as during the day, its going to be a little heavier, and drain your battery a little faster. So it really depends what you intend to do with the bird.

Thanks for the response AmirChar. I'm not really to concerned with the battery loss from the lights. I have many spares. I do want to fly at night & with my work schedule etc fly more at night than day. Problem is there isn't a lot out there on others having done this particular model.

Go with thees.
funny video.... first flight with mosquito's ROFL! I like the idea of turning the Phantom into a UFO.... That will get attention

Thanks for the response AmirChar. I'm not really to concerned with the battery loss from the lights. I have many spares. I do want to fly at night & with my work schedule etc fly more at night than day. Problem is there isn't a lot out there on others having done this particular model.
I would check Lowes or HD at the Bat displays There are sveral very small and light single leds with there oun wire attachment wraps ,using a watch bat . I spent $7.00 for a disc (almost1/2 dollar size) with 22 leds but have not put the time to mount and power check " facalhobby.com part #xoomu771j //Phantom bright whitehead light kit. cant look at it bright

I would check Lowes or HD at the Bat displays There are sveral very small and light single leds with there oun wire attachment wraps ,using a watch bat . I spent $7.00 for a disc (almost1/2 dollar size) with 22 leds but have not put the time to mount and power check " facalhobby.com part #xoomu771j //Phantom bright whitehead light kit. cant look at it bright
It would be great to hear about your decision and were you pulled the power from if you do not go the self contained bat unit

I did get the self contained bat unit. If I don't like how it goes I can always hook up to internal bat later.

I don't think the Toad Frog liked them! :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl