Has anyone done the new firmware update?

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has had to do the new firmware update. The only update request i have seen, is for the GO App. I checked the firmware downloads on the DJI website, and it only shows the update from back in April as the most recent firmware version. I updated the app, and everything seems fine with my P3S. I have not tried to fly it, i just turned everything on in the house and just fired up the motors without props. I guess i wont know if it has changed anything until I take it out and fly it.

TCK123

I was wondering if anyone has had to do the new firmware update. The only update request i have seen, is for the GO App. I checked the firmware downloads on the DJI website, and it only shows the update from back in April as the most recent firmware version. I updated the app, and everything seems fine with my P3S. I have not tried to fly it, i just turned everything on in the house and just fired up the motors without props. I guess i wont know if it has changed anything until I take it out and fly it.
There have been no recent firmware updates.

I've tried three times to update firm ware to 01.03.0509 as requested ,the download icon comes up says it's loading and a hour and half later and flat battery nothing, no percentage. Gave up trying and still get firmware update available so I just ignore it now,still flies and does as it's told no problems.

I wonder what the deal was with the message from DJI. They made it sound like you had no choice but to update, but DJI GO does not prompt me to update my firmware, and I cant find a link to the firmware download in the app. I am running it on an iPhone 6 Plus.

I've tried three times to update firm ware to 01.03.0509 as requested ,the download icon comes up says it's loading and a hour and half later and flat battery nothing, no percentage. Gave up trying and still get firmware update available so I just ignore it now,still flies and does as it's told no problems.

Are you referring to a P3 Standard ? As the latest FW for the P3S is the 1.8.10 version ...

Sounds like you are posting on the wrong forum section.

Nigel

I am running 1.8.10 currently. DJI made it sound like there was a firmware upgrade for all of the Phantoms that had to be done this weekend. It appears to only be an app update. I just wanted to make sure i was seeing what everyone else was in regards to the message from DJI. It specified that you had to login when the app restarts. The app did not prompt me to login, but i am running it on an iphone 6+, and it uses the touch id feature to log in to apps. I am asking about a P3S, so this is the right forum.

Thanks,
TCK123

Sorry but again the IOS ......

There seems to be a common trait of mixing up FW updates with App updates and especially when it comers to IOS. There is a distinct difference between them all.

You will soon know about any FW update as when you power up DJI Go on home WiFi ... it will tell you.

Nigel

In regards to uodates, if everything works, DON'T UPDATE, EVER! I tried the new GO version on an extra android phone that used to work (until i updated, duhhhh), and still it crashes trying to load the login screen. I'm not touching my working setups, period. Took me over a week after purchase to get my P3S flying reliably. Wish I'd came here before buying dji's bs... which is sad, 'cause i really like the hardware.

Reactions: grin factor

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj