Has anyone connected Fat Shark Dominator V2 Goggles and a P3P?

Reaction score
I have Fat Shark dominator V2 goggles that I've used with my DJI Flame Wheel 550 and would like to use them with a new Phantom 3 Professional. But, I don't see any obvious way of doing that short of adding an additional camera and xmitter to the P3P. That sort of defeats some of the main reasons I got the P3P, namely because it's a streamlined and fully integrated package, unlike the 550 that I've built piece by piece with all the glitches that go along. If there's a way to do this I would greatly appreciate hearing some "how to" advice.

Thanks!

Larry L

image.jpg
I have Fat Shark dominator V2 goggles that I've used with my DJI Flame Wheel 550 and would like to use them with a new Phantom 3 Professional. But, I don't see any obvious way of doing that short of adding an additional camera and xmitter to the P3P. That sort of defeats some of the main reasons I got the P3P, namely because it's a streamlined and fully integrated package, unlike the 550 that I've built piece by piece with all the glitches that go along. If there's a way to do this I would greatly appreciate hearing some "how to" advice.

Thanks!

Larry L

I've just bought Carl ziess cinemizers goggles for my p3 pro, but you need the nvidia shield tablet for this as it has hdmi out, the goggles aren't cheap but we'll worth it! Flying the phantom with these is much better than using a monitor, you get to see everything with no Sun glare it's completely transformed my videos, I paid 525.00 pounds plus delivery and import duty, good luck

I've just bought Carl ziess cinemizers goggles for my p3 pro, but you need the nvidia shield tablet for this as it has hdmi out, the goggles aren't cheap but we'll worth it! Flying the phantom with these is much better than using a monitor, you get to see everything with no Sun glare it's completely transformed my videos, I paid 525.00 pounds plus delivery and import duty, good luck

Well Zeiss makes some excellent product and I have numerous lenses but that doesn't exactly resolve my issue. But thanks for the info.

To follow up. And please be patient as I am new to the FPV world (as well as this forum). I have a P3P and the Fat Shark Attitude 2 FPV shipping. I was under the impression that these would work together. Can anyone help to validate and clarify this for me? Again being new to this, if they do work together, would anyone know what cables, etc...I would need to do this? Thank You.

Following up regarding the Carl Zeiss Cinemizers, I have just installed the HDMI board on my P3P controller and trying to decide which goggles to use. Will they work with the HDMI board rather than have to use the NVidia Shield tablet?

U can use Apple TV to mirror iOS devices via hdmi or chrome cast for android. Both require wifi and power source. Out in field you can turn phone into hot spot. Apple TV 69 bucks and chrome cast 35. P3 hdmi board best but on back order. If you can get an old iPad with 30 pin the 30 pin hdmi splitter transmits data unlike lightning hdmi splitter. However my iPad 2 will not play dji go. Will try to jailbreak and or side load software. Do not know if possible

I just did the had I. Board conversion and flew yesterday with the goggles..amazing

I just did the had I. Board conversion and flew yesterday with the goggles..amazing
Are you saying you did use Zeiss optimizer goggles attached to the HDMI board on a P3P? I could not quite tell with your message.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31