Has anyone connected a Futaba 14SGH with a Phantom 3? I need help and can't find any tutorials!

Has anyone connected a Futaba 14SGH with a Phantom 3? I need help and can't find any tutorials!

• phantom3

• futaba

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
I have a Futaba 14SGH I won and I am trying to find way to connect with my Phantom 3, the tutorials I found are for Phantom 2. Anyone have done that on the Phantom 3. I appreciate any help! :)

Reactions: BigAl07
I dont think anyone has determined if the Phantom is using Futaba's freq hop tech or JRs. So there is no way to determine 100% that this is even possible. The P2 is nothing like the P3

Thanks for the info. I
I dont think anyone has determined if the Phantom is using Futaba's freq hop tech or JRs. So there is no way to determine 100% that this is even possible. The P2 is nothing like the P3

Thanks for the info. Too bad. I have a brand new Futaba RC and I really would love to use on my P3. Hopefully soon I will be able to. Thanks

Thanks for the info. Too bad. I have a brand new Futaba RC and I really would love to use on my P3. Hopefully soon I will be able to. Thanks

P3 isn't just a radio. It's also your video feed build in.

Even if you do get the Futaba working, there is no point. You would have to give up DJI GO/video feed, and any warnings that you get through the app.

I have a Futaba on my P2 and it's nice. But P3 stuff is completely integrated. Radio = controls/video/App. It would be a huge step back to use Futaba.

And you wouldn't be gaining anything either except the familiarity when flying multiple airframes. That's a pretty big gain! But its not like a P# has a lot of functions or controls that could transfer over to a big 8+ channel radio.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl